Home

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Hurley and the Moth

Today I came home from church early because I was making rolls for tonight's dinner, and was worried that it was going to overflow because I left it to rise. After doing that I put Hurley outside, for a little play time, and the next thing I know I hear him barking. It's a non stop bark, and it sounds like he's scared. Usually his barks are more whiny yappy high pitched barks because he wants out of the yard. NO today was woof woof bark. It was weird. Anyways I walk outside to check out what he's barking at. I figured it had to be something he didn't like. Well I turn to see what he's barking at and it was this...

I tried looking it up to see what kind of moth it is. But I can't seem to find anything on it. It freaked me out when I saw it, I know I'm bigger than it, but I was worried that it was going to come into the house because it's right by the door. Anyways I tried calling Hurley in a few times, so he'll stop but he can't get enough barks to get it to leave. haha I finally persuaded him with food.


This is him barking at it, and then sniffing it.

3 comments:

  1. Either your dog is really small or that moth is HUGE! I would have freaked out too. I don't do bugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sick! That thing is huge. Did you just leave it or did you try to get it to go away?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, Hurley ended up pushing it into the window well, and then it stayed there, then it came back for round 2 and it looked like it was dead, but then it was gone last night. So I dunno. Yeah it was gross!

    ReplyDelete