Home

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Weekend in Review

I used to write a lot of "weekend in reviews" when I worked with Allied Barton Security. I would hang out with people from Logoworks, and they loved some of the weekend in reviews that I had. Especially a crazy date I went on the summer before I met Chase. Here is our weekend (as in like 1 day, since I only took pictures yesterday) in review.
Friday night, Chase and I decided to go out to dinner, and then we also ended up going to Movies 8. Thank goodness that BYU is out for the summer because it would've been PACKED!! We saw Fast and Furious 2. Which was so dumb. We both didn't like it, and we were glad we only paid $2.50 for the entire price. We won't buy it that's for sure!

Saturday Chase filmed up at the SLC temple for his old boss Ted. We weren't planning on it, but he ended up doing it anyways. I showed up at Puppy School (training) for Hurley and apparently it got canceled because of the holiday. Then Chase and I went to my friend Brittany's open house that she was having since she got married a few weeks ago! Can't wait to have someone else to hang out with! We were only able to stay for about 10 minutes then we had to head down to Provo to go film The Dance Conservatory's concert. That night they had 2 shows! They have so many kids they have to. They like to tell a story with their dance. It was cool.

Sunday we were lazy and just hung out not doing much.

Monday we got up late and wanted to go for a hike later that day. Instead we built a fence! Dad (Ray), Mom (Kathy), Chase and Dad worked hard (Mom and I were mostly there for support, and to help with holding stuff). Sadly at the end of the day we only had one small portion of the fence done. But it will turn out great! I know! Here are some pictures to document the day.
This is Chase working hard at the fence


This is the other part of the fence that isn't done


This is Hurley and Zoe having a BLAST while we were working on the fence. They really did do a good job at being good and quiet. I thought this was a great picture of them.


As you can tell Chase and I are really working? Chase is mostly doing the hard stuff! :P


Hurley definitely was being treated like a king! Or more he was the king of the chair, until he got all tangled in it, and then thought that the chair was coming after him! That was pretty funny!

So that ends our weekend in review! Till next time!

No comments: