Home

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Cute Pic of the week and more...

Cute Pic of the Week
I know it's been like 3 weeks since I last posted. I have been SO busy with work, the business and then school to top that all off! I seriously don't know how i'm going to get through the semester. Anyways.

Last weekend Chase and I went to Vernal. I know what you're saying, what the heck is in Vernal. Well Chase was filming a video for Micah Mitchell, who is part of Molding Box. We were filming it for his father-in-law who made a new kind of horse halter. It actually didn't take that long to film it. We did it from like 10 in the morning and got done around 1 or 2pm. After that we went to eat with Micah and his family, then we headed out to the Dinosaur Museum, well let me say there wasn't really much to see. But we were outside and we did take a hike. Then we got home and went and did a session at the Vernal temple. It was really pretty. Apparently before the temple became a temple it was a tabernacle. Sunday Chase and I went to Flaming Gorge and were able to take a tour of the dam. It was VERY windy and I forgot to pack a coat for Chase and I. Luckily I had left (for emergencies) a sweatshirt in the trunk. It was a lot of fun. Thankfully we had no car trouble, and thankful for Chase's parents to watch Hurley while we were away.We also rode a few horses while we were there filming. But it was really windy so we only did it for a little while. I had a lot of fun, but I don't think Chase enjoyed it as much as I did. :( Here's for a good send off picture. Our "Road to Desolation"!!

1 comment:

*JandH* said...

your dog is SO cute! Love him and squeeze him for me