Home

Monday, February 16, 2009

Proposal

Valentines Day, Chase and I went to go tour the new Draper Temple. It is VERY beautiful! I absolutely love it! Anyways so we start walking into the Celestial Room and in the corner of the Celestial Room we see this couple together and he proposes to his girlfriend! They start hugging and kissing. Chase and I start leaving the room and a couple behind us who saw them too said that wasn't very appropriate if you want to propose do it outside the temple. I was shocked that not even a volunteer saw them. I know for sure they tell you to not have your cell phone's turned on and if you want to speak to whisper.

What do you thinkg of someone proposing in the celestial room?

4 comments:

LaNdOn AnD cHe' said...

Hmmm.... undecided officially, but sounds a little tacky to me.

*JandH* said...

Sweet in thought, but I'm not 100% in love with the idea. It kinda upsets me. However, for those of us who have been through a "dedicated" Celestial room it has a more sentimental value. If you think about it, it is just another room, until the temple is dedicated. What do you think about it?

The Hoyt Family said...

I find that odd! I don't really know what to think about it. Lol.

Brittany said...

No idea. That is really weird to me. Honestly, I don't think that's the place for proposals, that's the place for weddings. It means a lot and I think if he is a member, which I'm sure he is, he knows the meaning of the temple and the room. I think it wasn't the right idea. A bit off I think.