Home

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Livestrong and ME!

So I downloaded this application on my iPod a couple of months ago called LIVESTRONG. It's where you can track your food and exercise every day. Then it uploads it to the website so you can see how you're doing. I haven't really looked at the website much until this morning. I found part of the site where you can add to some dares that the community of Livestrong is also doing. I wanted to write down the dares that I wanted to work on this year.
1. Drink more water- for better skin, and you need to be drinking at least 8-12 glasses a day.
2. Eliminate Debt- Chase and I are already on our way of eliminating our debt. We are following Dave Ramsey's baby steps and the first one was get a 1000$ emergency fund, which we have, and then pay off all debts except your mortgage. We will have our credit card and motorcycle loan paid off by the end of the year! Then it's on to school loans!
3. Do 100 Push-ups by 2010 - I haven't even started, but I think I have time every morning to get those done! Maybe I'll get Chase to do them with me!
4. Get Health Insurance - Chase and I have been without health insurance since we got married. Thankfully we haven't had to go to the doctor. I have been lucky enough to go to the Student Health Center at UVU, unfortunatly Chase can't go because he's not enrolled in classes. But We're going to work on that and get some before we start having children.
5. Make a Will - I remembered reading Kim's 200 things to do before the end of the year, and she mentioned having a will. I am going to get Chase and I one ready just in case if anything happens to either of us.

Those are my goals for this year! WOO WOO! Easy and simple I think! YES! You should try it too!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you've got your plate full! Good luck~ I can't wait to hear your progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great goals, yeah sign me up for all of those!!!
    What a good ipod thing! I'm a dinosaur, I don't even have an ipod, my kids do, but not me!

    Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete