Home

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

A real slap in the face

So the beginning of the semester I wasn't too worried about my grades. Well it got to be midterm and I was doing great in my Nutrition class, but not so hot in my Chemistry class (AGAIN!!!!). I studied SO hard for the final 2 tests in my Chemistry class (harder than what i've put in before). And to my amazement I got the same grade I did over a year ago. What was the point in paying for my Chemistry class again when I would get the same grade. As you can tell i'm a little upset. I was going to try and apply for the nursing program for fall next year, and now with a B+ i'm not sure if i'll get in or not. So I'm really bummed. Next semester is going to be the toughest semester I think I will have taken. I am taking Microbiology, Anatomy, and American Social Dance I. I have had a few people tell me not to take Micro and Anatomy together. But since those are the only classes i'll be taking I think I will find time to study. I did learn something at the end of this semester. If I want to study and not have any distractions I need to study ON campus. I love my Chase, but he is definitely the main distraction (in a good way).

So my goals for the New Year (and new semester) are:
1- Study at school
2- Spend time with Chase
3- Don't forget to do the laundry
4- Exercise at least 3x week
5- Save more than 10.00$ a month

Sounds like good goals right? Now I just have to stick to them. I hope you all have a Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

tjfoit said...

Hey Tedi, it's Jessica from Provo College. I saw your blog on Daff's. Sorry to hear that your class did not go better for you this time around. Hopefully this next semester will be awesome. Merry Christmas.

Brittany said...

Hey at least you know you can ace anatomy right?!?!?!? You had better!