Home

Friday, August 29, 2008

Boys II Men Concert

So Chase and I were SO lucky to go to the Boys II Men concert the other night. A couple in our ward gave us the tickets because they were unable to go. Chase and I had a blast dancing to the midtown music. We aren't fans of the boys, but they were very funny, and we were just there to get out of the house! During the concert before they started singing a song, they asked all of us to call our moms and say "I love you" and also that this song is dedicated to them. We happened to be with Chase's parents, and so Chase gave his mom a hug and told her he loved her. I knew it would be too loud at the concert to call my mom, so i texted her instead and told her I love her. :) It was sweet.

We had a blast and learned that we definitely need to get out of the house and go do stuff with other couples!

2 comments:

Daffany said...

Boys II Men! WOW! I didn't know they were still around!!??!!

Brittany said...

Cam and I will play with you guys. I am coming back in October to start setting up stuff on the Utah end and Cam will be medically discharged in Jan or Feb so we can play!