Home

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Memories

This will be fun especially if everyone and I do mean EVERYONE will join in! This is just too fun to pass up.
Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember, good or bad but be nice please! ;)
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
We can make it a competition if anyone wants. Let's see who can come up with the funniest memory and who has the most memories.
Please keep it going. ENJOY :)

5 comments:

  1. I remember that good ole summer we had, when Kristin was living next to you and we'd all hang out. You me, Kristin, Paul and Landon. Good ole days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember so much, but one particular time was at Provo College we hated Lora so bad. We went to leave cause we were sick of sitting there and she said "When Brittany and Tedi can sit down I will let you guys go." We were like SHUT UP WENCH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Playing as 'The Deamonz'. Man I wish we still had that band again. We should make a new one

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOu used to live across the hall from me in VP 2. So many good times. The ward was the best, the grassy knoll is famous...wahoo. Also, I remember how you came to my wedding open house in Fairview which was so nice! Then I saw you at your lovely wedding, which was beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alright, February of my junior, your Senior year. I was asking Carter to the Sweethearts dance and you helped me go buy the "equipment". You were driving. On our way back to my house, I decided that I wanted to get something that we had just bought out of the trunk and you had the fold down seat so I could get in there when the car was moving. So, I'm going through the grocery bags when WHAM! out of nowhere you drive up my incredibly steep driveway and I end up all the way in the trunk, with a very sore head. :)

    ReplyDelete