Home

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Digital Scrapbooking

Okay So I have been doing a little digital scrapbooking, and for some reason I'm addicted to it! I mean I've only made a few pages, but I still really enjoy it! These are 2 of only the 4 that i've created. :( but that's okay. I thought I would show them off. I'm trying to break out of my non-creativeness and join those of all of the left-handers who are supposed to be creative, because of the right brain thing... haven't you heard of that?

So this one is from our wedding, I tried to throw in our colors. But it didn't work out too hot. I still think it's pretty darn cute! :D



This one is from the BYU football games that I went to back in 2006, the year Chase and I met. I loved the games, especially when it rained the first game that we went to. We were dodging puddles on the walk home from the game. That was awesome! So many memories from me living in VP apartments, and fun times with Angelynn, Brett, and Hayley! Love it!

3 comments:

  1. Alright, those are cute but I don't get the whole digital scrapbooking thing. Do you just view them online or do you print them out or what? Help me out on this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun times. What program do you have? I just got Paintshop Pro Photo X2 and I have no clue how to use it. I give up most days. I find tutorials, etc., but it never works. I am trying to do the left brain thing too. I can tell you anything about medicine (to a degree of course) but when it comes to creativity it's a dud. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha yeah i just didn't have 600 bucks to spend on photoshop lol. and i didn't want to download a free trial. i will figure it out eventually. :)

    ReplyDelete