Home

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Tagged!

So Che' Tagged me! So now I get to fill one of these things out! YAY!

JOYS:
1. Watching anything with Chase, just being with him makes me happy!
2. Sleeping
3. Rock Band

FEARS:
1. I'll agree with Che' having something bad happen to my family
2. Again with Che' not getting into nursing school
3. Well from what happened last night... Something extremely bad happening to Chase.

GOALS:
1. Finish school, and get good grades too.
2. Get out of debt
3. Buy a house

CURRENT OBSESSIONS:
1. Texting - I've always been obsessed with it. I don't think I could live with out it!
2. Blogging - I'm trying to get into it more. But I don't have very many friends who do blogging.
3. DP - But I'm not addicted to it anymore!

RANDOM SURPRISING FACTS:
1. I just got my FIRST EVER 4.0 spring semester 2008!
2. I don't like tomatoes. Here's the story... when I was little my mom thought I was allergic to tomatoes, ever since then, I don't eat them raw, but I will definitely eat them in salsa, spaghetti sauce, and sometimes in soups (but they have to be small).
3. I have a fetish with short nails (really I couldn't think of anything else that was surprising). Mainly because i've been playing the violin for so long that I just have to keep them short, and if they start growing longer, I will start picking my scalp, and my face - which in turn gives me more zits!

That little quizzy thing wasn't too bad, I liked filing that kinda stuff out! Anyways... I tag, Katie, and Vanessa!

1 comment:

  1. Hey there Tedi! I loved reading these things about you! I don't like tomatoes either:)

    ReplyDelete