Home

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Cheesy

I know this is really cheesy but I couldn't decide which countdown to put up on our blog. So I decided to put both! For some reason I'm into these countdown's all of a sudden. It's just weird! But whatever! So the first one is the one for the countdown till our first year married.


MySpace Countdown


The second one is how long we've been married for. Which I thought was pretty cool!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker


So I'm pretty excited for our first year anniversary! I bet you couldn't even tell how excited I am! YESS!! Anyways! This year is going to be the best! I love you Chase Palmer! :D

1 comment:

C&K Rasmussen said...

I love you countdown, so I copied you :) Can you believe that we've both been married for almost a year? Craziness. So, what are you guys' anniversary plans? going anywhere fun and exciting?