Home

Friday, October 12, 2007

Movin' In!!!

This week has been SO busy for Chase and I. We're finally able to move into our apartment. But since both of us are working and going to school a lot, we haven't exactly moved in ALL the way. There are still tons of Chase's stuff upstairs in his parents house (a floor up) that we have not got yet. But since Chase is out of town for this weekend I decided that I can get it all moved in by myself... We'll see about that! Plus I need to get caught up in school! I will post pictures of the apartment when it's all cleaned up! It's going to look good! I've made it my plan! To be creative. I mean heck I work at American Crafts, you'd think that I would have SOME creativity in me. We'll see!

5 comments:

  1. Kelly and I just found the place that we'll be living after we get married. I moved in already--or rather I'm living here. Most of my stuff is still in boxes and piles in the front room. It's funny how moving in is so much more than just moving your stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. I have been married 6 months now and we are still "moving in" in the sense that we haven't fully decorated and we still have crap who knows where. I think we will never be fully moved in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just think, when we're all a little more grown-up, and we have houses with basements, then we can put all of our not-yet-unpacked stuff down there and never move into our houses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Basements in Louisiana turn into lakes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY! That is so awesome! Keep us posted on how it all works out!

    ReplyDelete